(T3:) Espacenet and PISE: competition or complement? You decide...
Starts: 05.11.2012 at 09:00
Ends: 05.11.2012 at 12:00
Espacenet and PISE have very different capabilities. In this session we'll see how Espacenet and PISE handle the same search requests differently (or not at all) and different requests ... differently.
The search options of Espacenet and PISE will be explored for the benefit of clients visiting our fictional patent search consultancy.
- IP authorities, patent offices, civil servants, customs officials
- Industry researchers
- IP lawyers
- Judges and public prosecutors
- Patent attorneys
- Patent information professionals
- Policy makers
- Public sector and university researchers
- SMEs and start-ups
- Students and faculty
- Patent libraries
- Business consultants and advisors
- Interested public
- Technology transfer officers
- Patent attorney support staff
Level of expertise
The course fees have been calculated to cover costs and are set at EUR 80 for each courses.
Grand Elysée Hotel, Hamburg, Germany
Max. number of participants
No date available