Starts: 07.07.2014 at 09:00
Ends: 11.07.2014 at 15:00
The “IP executive week” consists in a one-week workshop generally focused on the role of IP offices in developing the IP system. Two days will be dedicated to the EPO, 2 days to OHIM, followed by a visit to a brewery on the fifth day. The lectures will be offered to the participants by experts from the EPO, from OHIM and WIPO as well as external contributors. The "IP executive week" will take place from the 7 to 11 July 2014 at the EPO premises in Munich.
- IP authorities, patent offices, civil servants, customs officials
Level of expertise
The “IP executive week” is designed to offer a learning platform for the acquisition of knowledge and the exchange of ideas in the IP field.
- Developing the IP system: an essential factor for innovation
- The role of IP offices in economic development, as seen by the business world
- How Patent Offices cooperate to the benefit of their users
- National and regional initiatives to support economic growth
- How can IP offices develop economic and societal communication?
- How can IP offices help developing new economic sectors, by promoting the use of IP?
- How can IP offices develop the use of search tools among patent data
- How can IP offices develop certification measures?
- How can IP offices develop an increased consistency of the global IP system?
- How can IP offices develop common knowledge through training?
- Two full days dedicated to OHIM
- Visit to a brewery
European Patent Office
Max. number of participants
Deadline for registration is over.